Urban Canoper offers innovative solutions to fight against the effects of climate change by deploying plant canopies over the city in order to:
• combat heat by deploying oases of freshness,
• restore urban biodiversity,
• provide many ecosystem benefits,
• fight against air pollution,
• improve the quality of life for citizens.
Urban Canoper allows the decision makers of the city to plant the urban landscape of tomorrow for:
• allowing our cities to become resilient to climate change,
• achieving good certification ratios for buildings (HQE, BREEAM, LEED), eco-districts and cities (LEED for Cities certifications),
• respecting the “green” regulations that are developing all over the world,
• creating green value by adding aesthetics to the building and modernity in the city,
• making it possible to obtain aesthetic shaded areas, with a very low footprint,
• making urban green planning flexible.
The future with URBAN CANOPER
Click here to live the 360° experience!
01 58 02 02 69
Maison de l'Entreprise Innovante - 2 bis Rue Alfred Nobel, 77420 Champs-sur-Marne